Show Side Menu
To view, print or save our practice booklet, click here
NHS 111 Online
Call 111 - When it is less urgent than 999


COVID Vaccination programme Update

We are holding Covid vaccination clinics at our King Harold's Way site - please call your reception team to book on 020 8303 1127.

Alternatively you can book your COVID-19 booster vaccine online Book or manage a booster dose of the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine - NHS (

Vaccination Data Resolution Service and overseas vaccinations recording service - updated 02/03/2022

If you have had your Covid vaccination in England but there is an error on your vaccination record or the record is incomplete, please call 119 and be referred to the Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS).

People aged 16 or over who have had one or more COVID-19 vaccinations abroad approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO) can book an appointment at a vaccination site to show evidence of their vaccinations and request an update to their record.

Anyone intending to use their NHS COVID Pass to travel should check their pass status before booking and call 119 if their record isn’t showing correctly.

Get your NHS COVID Pass 

(updated 01/01/2022)

Get an NHS COVID Pass

You can get a digital NHS COVID Pass online or by using the NHS App

You can download your NHS COVID Pass, print it, have it sent to you in an email or show it on your smartphone if you have one. You need to be registered with a GP in England or the Isle of Man to use the NHS App. You cannot use the NHS App if you live in Wales.If you already use the NHS App, your NHS COVID Pass will be there when you log in.

Get an NHS COVID Pass online

You can get your NHS COVID Pass online if you're aged 12 or over.You do not need to be registered with a GP.You do not need a smartphone or to download an app.

NHS COVID Pass in other formats

You can ask for an NHS COVID Pass for travel to be sent by post, including for children aged 5 and over (please see below for more about children). 

If you do, you can also ask for:

an audio version

a big print version

a Braille version

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter


To find out more about getting the Covid-19 pass please visit the nhs webiste.


Recovery Letters For Children Aged 5-11

An NHS COVID Pass recovery letter for travel that shows proof of a positive COVID-19 NHS PCR test in the past 180 days is now available for children aged 5 to 11. This new option is in addition to the NHS COVID Pass letter for travel which has been available since April for children who have received a full primary course of a COVID-19 vaccination.

The letters can be requested by parents or legal guardians via the NHS website or by calling 119, and the child will receive one or both letters depending on their eligibility. The letter is not available via GP practices. The letter will be posted to the address on the child’s NHS record. Further details can be found on the GOV.UK guidance pages.

Updated: 01/07/2022

Supporting your recovery after COVID-19

As you find yourself recovering from COVID-19 you may still be coming to terms with the impact the virus has had on both your body and mind. Click here for further advice. If you are still experiencing symptoms 12 weeks after your diagnosis please call your surgery on 020 8303 1127 and make an appointment for review and advice with one of our Clinical Pharmacists.

Face coverings when using NHS services

All patients and visitors to NHS services must wear a face covering at all times.

If you think you may have Covid-19, please do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. If you need to speak to a health care professional please submit an E Consult so a telephone appointment can be booked for you.

Get an isolation note You do not need to get a note from your Doctor please go to to download an isolation note. Use this service if you have to stay at home because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer. If you have to stay at home but feel well enough to work, ask your employer if you can work from home. If you can work from home, you will not need an isolation note. You can also use this service for someone else.


Find a support worker role near you today
Local Services, Let